110 Yr Old Figured Poplar Native American Flutes
Beautiful Native American flutes handcrafted in 110 Yr Old Figured Poplar is now available on commission. Adorned with an African Black Gabon Ebony White Rose of the North flute block (totem) and soft/strong leather laces. Warm, rich voicing which will soothe the soul.
* Flute stand used for photo display - not for sale *
- 'White Rose of the North' African Gabon Ebony block
- Stone/shell inlay: Sleeping Beauty turquoise, white Mother of Pearl
- Flutes measure between 24 and 32 inches in length, depending on key/range
- Ideal instrument for professionals as well as beginning flute players.
- Recommended keys for beginners: Mid A and Mid G Minor
- Beveled finger holes for maximum playing comfort
- All flutes are signed and keyed by Charles
Mother Earth is Charles’ guide and his playable art is living testament to this. He has dedicated his life to the spiritual enlightenment of others through his wisdom, his music and through his Native American flute creations that we are happy to make available for your enjoyment.