Sold - 500 Yr Old Red Cedar Thunderbird Native American Flute
Artist's Concert Performance Instrument - 500 Yr Old Pacific Northwest Red Cedar Native American Flute handcrafted by recording artist and traditional flute maker, Charles Littleleaf, of the Confederated Tribes of the Warm Springs Indian Reservation, Central Oregon, USA
(Flute stand for picture display only - not for sale)
'Each flute I create is guaranteed to be of musician quality and suitable for studio recordings or performances. You will never experience airiness or note sensitivity from any of my instruments, and they'll always deliver a warm, clear, resonating voice. This flute has beveled finger holes which are curved for ultimate playing comfort. My customers' satisfaction is always top priority here so please know that my work is fully guaranteed.
This is one of my treasured concert flutes that I would be happy to share with another who can enjoy it as much as I have. It's a real beauty through and through.'
- Range/key: Low C Minor
- Warm, rich, haunting tones
- Refinished to like-new condition
- Curved finger holes for easy reach!
- Superior comfort in playing / handling
- Flute crafted from 500 Yr Old Pacific Northwest Red Cedar
- Hand painted Thunderbird block with turquoise eye inlay
- Instrument measures 30 1/4 inches in length