Sold - Cedar and Poplar Native American Flute
Western Cedar Native American Flute with 110 Yr Old Curly Poplar 'Wave' Block. Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Inlay.
Musician quality flute for beginners and professionals alike. This instrument delivers a warm voice with beautiful, hypnotic tones. It can be played softly, yet is capable of producing full volume with pitch perfect response.
'Can I learn to play the Native American flute?'
Ready to ship!
- Range/Key: Mid G Minor
- Warm, rich, resonating tones
- Instrument crafted in Western Cedar
- Wave block crafted in 110 yr old Warm Springs Curly Poplar
- Superior comfort in playing and handling
- Recommended range/key for beginners and professionals
- Flutes measures 24 1/4" in length - signed & keyed by the artist
Save $2.50! Charles Littleleaf's CD, Ancient Reflections, on sale now!
Mother Earth is Charles’ guide and his playable art is living testament to this. He has dedicated his life to the spiritual enlightenment of others through his wisdom, his music and through his Native American flute creations that we are happy to make available for your enjoyment.