Black Wolf Native American Flutes
Black Ebony Tinted Arabian Native American Flute - Hancrafted by traditional flute maker and artist, Charles Littleleaf, of the Confederated Tribes of the Warm Springs Indian Reservation, Central Oregon, USA.
'Can I learn to play the Native American flute?'
Available on commission in a variety of ranges and keys. Flutes ship in 30-40 business days.
- Warm, rich sound - beautiful resonating tones
- Crafted in black tinted old growth Pacific Northwest Cedar
- Black Wolf block with Sleeping Beauty turquoise detail
- Instruments measure between 24 and 28 inches, depending on range/key
- All flutes are signed, dated and keyed by the artist